Rebecka Jäger also designs book covers for all genres. The price range depends on the scale of the work.
- E-book covers for Amazon and other digital bookstores
- Paperback covers
- Hardcovers with dust jackets
- Audiobook graphics
- Logos and other design items
- Website graphics like banners and book ads
- Art for social media
You can contact Rebecka Jäger about your project by filling your contact information into the fields below.
What You Need To Know About Book Covers
Amazon e-book formatting guide: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G200645680
Your cover must be a single PDF that includes the back cover, spine, and front cover as one image. Your cover must also include bleed.
Sizes and settings for paperbacks on Amazon: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201834230
More information on e-book sellers: https://www.thebalancecareers.com/ebook-sellers-where-to-sell-your-ebooks-online-2800135
WHAT YOU NEED TO DECIDE
Before any of the graphical work starts, you must make up your mind on several matters.
- Do you want to feature your main character or characters on the cover? If the answer is yes, you must know what the hero wears and how the heroine loves to braid her hair. What is the Main Character’s weapon of choice? Remember that nobody knows your sassy protagonist like you do.
- Setting/ the background. Do you have an essential place in your book which could work as the backdrop of the cover? Decide on weather, time of day, geography…and so on.
- Do you have a color scheme or other preferences? Which matches your idea of a cover style: magical, sparkly, dark, futuristic, dystopian? Bright light or a sharp contrast?
- What are the themes of your book? Which genre? Do you want a traditional cover or something which will stand out among your numerous competitors?
- Do you have symbols that could make a different cover?
- What fonts do you like? What is your subtitle?
- Author bio: you need an introduction to the back cover. Why would people read a book by you? Who are you as a writer?
- Blurb!! This is important. Why would the readers love your book? Write the blurb for the ideal reader.
- Provide the artist a defining moment from your book. Do you want this moment portrayed on the cover?
- If you adore some book cover, define what is so great about it? Fonts, image, design, style?
More about book cover design: https://rebeckajager.com/2019/12/11/how-to-design-a-book-cover/